MANAGING YOUR AUDIT
IN FOUR EASY STEPS
Plan and schedule the audit or inspection activities configuring the single auditors and involving your work team.
Fill out the checklists, preloaded or customized, and create the audit dossier with documentation, pictures, videoclips, data from hardware and sensors.
Insert the defects found and plan the corrective actions. The work team will be immediately updated with notifications and alerts.
Get information on precise data and plan your goals thanks to the business intelligence: you will have analysis, KPIs, charts and reports at your disposal.
- Create Auditor profile (internal auditors, audit project manager, audit project leader, senior auditor, etc)
- Checklist definition
- Pre-audit documents management
- Audit activities planning and scheduling
- Audit execution by checklist completion
- Accompanying documentation collection (images and pictures with the possibility of annotations, video clips, voice notes, various documents)
- Audit progress management
- Creation and print of reports and audit minutes
- Analysis and reports by period, audit subject, auditor, audit issue (quality, safety, etc)
- It’s simple and user-friendly: the mobile App lets you use touch screen, camera, geolocation and all the typical tools of your mobile.
- It’s open and flexible: you can use pre-loaded checklist or create your own. With simple steps
- It’s innovative: it’s developed for mobile devices to help you collect photos, video clips, voice notes to complete and enrich the checklist
- It’s “always on”: you haven’t an internet connection? It doesn’t matter. Fill out the audit on your mobile device and when you will connect to a network, synchronization will be automatic.
- It’s continuously supported and updated: our team of developers is at your disposal to answer your questions and help you make the most of “Audit Manager”.
- Enterprises, consulting offices, certification and public institutions that needs to manage team of auditors and audits, carry out checks and inspections, plan checks and analyse collected data.
- Auditor consultants who want to have a powerful tool for their professional activities.