A FOUR-PRONGED AUDIT
Plan and schedule audit or testing activities via the web portal by configuring individual auditors and involving your team.
Complete the pre-loaded or customised checklists via your tablet and create the audit dossier with documentation, photos, video clips and data from hardware and sensors.
Enter any non-conformities found and plan corrective action. The team will be updated immediately with notifications and alerts.
Get information about certain data and plan your goals with business intelligence: analyses, KPIs, charts and reports will be available to you.
Audit Manager will allow you to:
- plan and manage your audit activities in an orderly and controlled fashion
- involve employees through multiauditor use
- use Microsoft, Android and iOS devices to compile digitalised custom checklists
- monitor and analyse the data collected and the degree of process application
- implement corrective action after detecting non-conformities
- consult the data collected during the audit activities through KPIs, charts and reports
- certify product, process, program and system quality
- verify safety procedures and devices in the workplace
- systematically evaluate processes designed to protect the environment
- Auditor profiling (internal auditor, audit project manager, audit project leader, senior auditor)
- Checklist definition
- Pre-audit document management
- Audit activity scheduling
- Immediate data collection through the integration of specialist hardware
- Audit performance through checklist completion
- Collection of accompanying documentation (photographs with the possibility for notes, videos, voice notes, documents)
- Activity progress management
- Audit report creation and printout
- Collected data analysis and monitoring through KPIs, filtering the data by period, subject, auditor, type, etc.
- Simple and intuitive: the mobile app allows you to use touchscreen, camera, geolocation and all typical mobile tools.
- Open and flexible: use preloaded checklists or create your own.
- Innovative: developed for mobile devices that can be used to collect photos, video clips, voice notes, etc. to complete and add to the checklist.
- “Always on”: don’t have an internet connection right now? It doesn’t matter. Fill out the audit on your mobile device and next time a network connection becomes available synchronisation will take place automatically.
- Ongoing support and updates: a team of people ready to answer questions and help you make the best possible use of Audit Manager.